This is Episode 1! Look forward to each week as I share specific strategies, tactics, and practical know-how from myself and other successful business owners to help you grow and scale your business. Expect real, raw, honest, authentic conversations about things that are working in the sales area as well as things that aren’t working so well from both me as well as from fellow entrepreneurs and business owners and influencers in both the online and offline space.
- You can sell authentically according to your personality, according to your values, and to be able to do it in a way that feels really easy.
- Sales is the ultimate leadership role that you have in your business and it’s extremely important that you know how to do it in a way that feels really authentic.
- It’s important that we have conversations around what it means to be able to sell it in a variety of different ways to reflect the different types of people that we are, the different types of businesses that we have.
- When it comes to sales, the first time that you do it, there’s a lot to remember. There’s a lot of moving parts, there’s a lot of different pieces, there’s a lot of strategy involved, but once you actually figure out the rules, once you actually have somebody teaching you, here’s the way that you’re going to be best suited in order to set yourself up for success.
- Sales should be something that you enjoy. It should be something that you do WITH other people instead of to other people.
- Sales is the avenue for you to be able to help even more people.
- It’s a lot easier to imagine yourself winning the game when you actually know how.
- My intention and inspiration behind this podcast [00:55]
- My BIG GOAL for this podcast and the impact it will make [01:48]
- Introduction to Susan McVea (that’s me!) [02:15]
- What to expect on this show (hint: it’s real, raw and honest!) [03:02]
- Why sales doesn’t have to feel sleazy, underhanded or aggressive [05:38]
- How to send me your questions and get profiled on this show [06:54]
Turn “I can’t afford it” into “Sign me up!” – Get started with sales by learning to overcome pricing objections to get more paying clients by turning those “Nos” into “Yeses”! Grab your free copy now: https://www.susanmcvea.com/work-with-me/freebiescomingsoon/pricing-objection-freebie/)
Links mentioned in this episode:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies