I created six-figures in six months, going from the zero list zero audience, zero connections, literally zero everything. In this episode, I’m going to dive into the details of the exact steps I took initially to start my online business, even though I had no Facebook profile before April 2016. I had no plan or intention to actually achieve this milestone. In fact, I was perfectly happy in my corporate career until the point where I could no longer physically do the job and had a breakdown. Here’s how I did it.
- If you are struggling with clarity, you may be overlooking something that’s right there in front of you.
- Start by creating content talking about the specific pain points around the problem that you solve for your audience.
- If you spend time, you may find more results, but that’s not always the case and it’s really about creating those connections. Now from there, so you’re engaging these conversations, you’re commenting, you’re helping, you’re answering questions that are in your wheelhouse.
- My calendar blew up I was giving so much value, not only through the posts that I had already built up credibility and expertise in the other communities, but in asking people what they wanted and asking people how I could help serve them. And then delivering upon that with the trainings that I was creating inside my own Facebook community. As a result, people felt heard and validated, understood. And more importantly, they felt connected to me.
- It only took me 20 and a half years to get to six-figures because everything that I learned through my career enabled me to take those shortcuts when I finally put it into practice in my business.
- The better you can get at getting clear on who you help and what you do for them, the easier the rest of it comes along and the more that you can get into flow. [Tweet This] (link to: https://ctt.ac/a5Uic)
- Take the time to engage in conversations and be helpful. Serve people and help them, then building your business is the byproduct of the way that you are serving. [Tweet This] (link to: https://ctt.ac/qmLx9)
- You can build a business generating four, five, even six-figures by keeping things extremely simple. [Tweet This] (link to: https://ctt.ac/46v7u)
- How I started my business by accident, with ZERO social media presence [01:46]
- What to do when you are struggling with getting clarity in your business [04:13]
- Organic marketing strategies I used to grow my business in the beginning [06:54]
- How I grew my Facebook community and booked out my calendar [08:50]
- Why I set up virtual coffee dates to connect one-on-one with the people in my community and how to do it in a non-sleazy way [15:27]
6-Figure Blueprint: Finally Say “I’m Fully Booked” – With this mind map, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Grab your free copy now. (link to: https://www.susanmcvea.com/work-with-me/freebiescomingsoon/free/)
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show. (Link to the podcast page)
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies
Instagram: @susanmcvea (link to: www.instagram.com/susanmcvea)