Someone submitted this question and asked, “How do you actually pivot and specifically attract a new audience?”. This was super timely with what’s happening in the world right now.
In this episode, you’ll discover what you need to consider first before you start to pivot, and how to attract a new audience without completely throwing everything out. I also discussed a few examples of successful entrepreneurs who have pivoted their businesses and continue to thrive.
- When you are thinking of pivoting, try not to throw the baby out with the bath water. Sometimes it feels like you need to flip the tables but take the time to actually think about the things that are still working.
- Create some stillness and some silence and some space to sit with what is coming up. What is prompting this desire?
- There is no rule that says it must be done this way or this way or this way. Pick something that fits for you. Just decide and then go forth and conquer.
- What you need to figure out before you actually pivot [02:06]
- How my client went from a multiple six-figures offline business to a different audience online, yet did not have to let go of her existing business [06:26]
- How to not completely lose your audience while you’re in this transition in making the shift and pivoting over [09:17]
- When to actually make the shift and how [18:31]
Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: