Video is the number one tool that allowed me to get fully booked in my business and create a six-figure income in such a short amount of time and has continued to allow me to build a successful business of my own design. All because I show up on video for the people who I’m here to serve.
Video isn’t new. And if you are hoping that I would be telling you it’s okay, just simply ignore using video, this is not the episode for you. Perhaps, you’re thinking “I’m not going to be using video”. However, even if you’re introverted and you don’t like seeing yourself on video, I’m going to tell you why it’s so important and how you can do it without showing your face. In this episode, I also discuss how you can incorporate video into your sales process and marketing messages so you can build relationships with your potential customers.
- Video allows you to connect deeper with your target audience. However, it’s also really important that you understand who your target audience is. This is not just about creating a massive following or a lot of fans.
- Be intentional in using video for your business. How do you want to show up on video? What do you think video is going to help you accomplish in your business, in the relationships and in connecting with the people that you want to serve?
- If you are selling higher end, higher priced services, it is extremely critical that you don’t lose sight of the fact that you are a person. People resonate with you, when they connect with you, when they relate to who you are as a human being. That’s what builds relationships.
- People buy based on emotion and they justify it with logic. Meaning if they don’t have an emotional connection to you, they’re not going to buy. [Tweet This]
- When you’re able to use stories, you evoke emotion. That’s how we buy, that’s what we connect, that’s what we built relationships. [Tweet This]
- The more you can be consistent in using video in an intentional way, the faster you’re going to be able to build really important relationships in your business. [Tweet This]
- Why video is so critical in helping you build relationships [02:15]
- Stories are the best way we connect to one another and how to share your story [05:25]
- Explore doing audios if getting in front of the camera makes you uncomfortable [07:46]
- How video allows you to build actual, real relationships much faster [9:37]
- Showing up as YOURSELF on video [19:21]
- Two things you can do if you don’t want to show yourself on video [21:50]
6-Figure Blueprint: Finally Say “I’m Fully Booked” – With this mind map, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Grab your free copy now.
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies