What is know, like and trust? More specifically, how are we supposed to build know, like, and trust? What does it mean for your business and sales?
In this episode, we are diving in deep in this conversation on what it takes to build know, like and trust. I know that is a phrase that often times we hear both on the marketing side as well on the sales side. Know, like and trust is a long-term game and it allows you to stay on top of mind for your ideal customers.
- The most important thing is that you can’t build your business in a silo. You can’t do this hidden behind a curtain. You have to put stuff out that’s original, that is your voice, lending thoughts and meeting your people where they are.
- It’s way easier for people to understand who you are for and who you’re not for. And as a result you will get more people coming to you.
- When you become that go-to expert in your area of expertise, it becomes really simple for you to consistently invite and engage with people that are going to be a good fit to move into the next stage, which is to book those calls.
- Decide that you would be known in the places your ideal clients are most likely hanging out at. Start with knowing who you are serving and where they are most likely to be looking for you. [Tweet This]
- You will consistently get booked out just simply by becoming the go to expert in the area and the expertise that you want to own. [Tweet This]
- The more consistent you are, the more known and liked you will be because otherwise people will forget about you. This is the nature of the game. [Tweet This]
- Decide how you want people to get to know who you are [04:13]
- How to go from a nobody in the online space to building a reputation [07:46]
- How to be the go-to expert in your specific niche [11:56]
- The value you provide needs to lead into an offer and how to do it in a way that isn’t pushy or sleazy [17:23]
- Why consistency is the most critical factor that directly leads to trust [21:32]
6-Figure Blueprint: Finally Say “I’m Fully Booked” – With this mind map, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Grab your free copy now.
Join Sales Mastery Society
If you’re done with putting things off and desire to master sales today so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sales Mastery Society and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies