How does self-care even relate to our business? In this episode, I share the 5 key benefits when you focus on you in your business. We’re going to dive deep into this really short but really impactful conversation. Too often we’re focused so much on strategy, which is important. Don’t get me wrong because I’m all about strategic thinking and strategy and tactics, but I think we do ourselves a disservice, especially as business owners and leaders when we fail to recognize that we are human beings too.
- When you are consistently and constantly taking care of others, and getting burnt out, you’re no use to anybody because you’re not giving your highest self.
- When you’re pulled in a million directions, when you don’t have the time and the energy and just the space, the margin to be able to sit and breathe, have a cup of tea, just ponder and think, and really just allow yourself time to just be, it is much harder to make decisions.
- The best leaders take care of themselves. The best leaders do take the time to put their oxygen mask on because without it, they can’t lead.
- Self-care is the biggest gift that you can give to yourself in order to help you to generate better results and make more impact the people that you are called to serve. [Tweet This]
- Leaders come from a place of abundance, clarity and focus because they’re looking at the 30,000 foot level and all of the things that are going on. [Tweet This]
- If you have faith in your ability to stand firm in your leadership to do what’s required of you first and then you serve the people that you need to serve, the results will show up. [Tweet This]
- How to instantly shift into a less stressed state [05:03]
- How to focus and remove distractions by saying “No.” to things that don’t serve you [08:55]
- Why the best leaders take care of themselves [10:30]
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies
Instagram: @susanmcvea (link to: www.instagram.com/susanmcvea)