Now if you have ever heard I can’t afford it, I need to think about it. I need to consult with my business partner, my spouse, my best friend, the Oracle, the stars, the heavens, you name it. I’m sure you’ve heard it, especially when it comes to selling your professional services, your expertise in your business.. Who has not heard those dreaded objections?
Today we’re talking all about how to overcome the biggest objections that you hear time and time again that are stopping you from being able to help. So that you can ultimately get more comfortable with your sales conversations.
- You need to be able to attract your perfect client just as much as you’re going to push away those folks that really aren’t going to benefit from working with you.
- Prospecting is where you’re going out and putting yourself in situations or places and talking to people that potentially could be a really good fit for your products or services.
- It’s okay to let customers go if they are not a good fit because hanging on may be the biggest detriment for your business and the long-term success and ultimately your reputation as a service provider, your reputation as an expert, your ability to generate results and your confidence and faith in your own belief of what you do. Just focus on the 1% that matters most.
- A conversion is a purchase. A conversion is where people buy. A conversion is where people are given the opportunity to learn more about you and to actually work with you. [Tweet This]
- When you’re more personal and more connected, it allows people the opportunity to really think about the decision that they’re making here because that’s all buying is. It’s making a decision. [Tweet This]
- You need to let go of the folks that you can’t deliver with. It is completely okay. [Tweet This]
- The three things that makes you magnetic [03:01]
- Why it is imperative that you are looking in the right places for your ideal clients [05:20]
- Why getting conversions is KEY and why you don’t need thousands of prospects for better conversions [06:46]
- How to make your whole sales conversion process less transactional [09:52]
- How to provide a great onboarding and delivery process so your clients will continue to want to work with you [13:47]
- How I allowed one client who wasn’t a good fit to derail my business and how I got back on track [16:10]
- Why it is okay to let clients go if they are not a good fit [21:06]
6-Figure Blueprint: Finally Say “I’m Fully Booked” – With this mind map, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Grab your free copy now.
Join Sales Mastery Society
If you’re done with putting things off and desire to master sales today so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sales Mastery Society and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies