If you are selling a service or program that is higher priced, where there’s high touch involved, a high level of expertise, perhaps even a one-on-one, workshop or mastermind where you need to have some kind of conversation with the people that are going to buy from you. This episode will be perfect as we’re going to dive in deep in to the three biggest reasons why your high-ticket sales aren’t going to happen.
In this episode, we’re talking about why lead generation is a huge part of your sales process and how important it is when you’re trying to get more sales, help more customers and make more money and impact.
Sometimes we overthink and get so caught up in our own stories that we miss sight of the fact that fundamentally, regardless of what we’re selling, whether it’s a product or service, but especially the higher the ticket price, the more that’s on the line, not just for you, but ultimately for your potential customers.
- If you’re talking to customers that you really, really do want to work with and yet they still keep saying no, there’s still that’s keeping them on the fence or you’re getting frustrated.
- Identify if there’s something about your offer that has been poorly explained that needs more communication, more explanation or clarification in order to make sure that it really does meet the needs of your ideal customer.
- The more you can empathize with your potential customers, the more you can set their minds at ease. You can use past customer successes and testimonials, as well as examples from your own life and from the people around you, to let them know that they are not alone.
- It’s all about you and your authority. Building your credibility, your social proof in terms of your background, your experience, your expertise and how you show up as an expert. [Tweet This]
- You need to ensure your clients have the faith and courage within them to grab your hand and say, yes, I’m ready for this right now. Identify what’s getting in the way for them and address it. [Tweet This]
- There’s a way for you to be able to succeed and win in your business regardless of your personality type, your gender or background and what you’ve been taught before. [Tweet This]
- How to build your authority and credibility [03:50]
- How to tweak your offer so that it fits your customer perfectly [06:56]
- What to do when your potential clients are unsure of themselves and how to address it so they can confidently sign up with you [10:53]
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies