We’re talking all about Peloton in this episode and you may be wondering what the heck does Peloton have to do with mastering the sales game? The thing that I’m going to be talking about has everything to do with it. I want to break down a sales lesson as Peloton had me captivated. I actually got my husband to rewind the commercial so that I could actually script it out and write it all down. Transcribe the last bit that I wanted to listen to.
In this episode, I’m going to break this down for you today and give you the sales lesson that we all can learn from this monster brand that everyone is talking about. Yes, Peloton. If you haven’t heard about it, go look them up (hint: They are a fitness brand that is taking the world by storm.)
- Mastering the sales game is not just about sales. It’s really more about building a relationship with your community, with your customers, and with your brand.
- The exclusivity factor has a huge appeal, especially depending on what type of market that you’re targeting. The truth is, you are really not for everyone and you can’t help everyone. You can help the ones that really want what you have to offer the most and really focus your time and attention on those people.
- The number one thing that you want to be able to give to your potential customers is for them to be able to feel like there would be a win in it for them.
- One of the main reasons why people don’t buy is because they don’t believe that they can accomplish it. Even though you give them all the steps and all the tools to do it, they just don’t believe that it’s possible for them. [Tweet This]
- How often are you inviting people to really put themselves in the shoes of where they want to be? [Tweet This]
- Building a community: Create a special hashtag or an Instagram profile, something on social media where people can come and talk about their experiences with the product or service that you provide them with. [Tweet This]
- Why the exclusivity factor is such a huge appeal and how you can apply it to your business [03:04]
- How to figure out what it is that you’re all about, so you can invite people to lean into the conversation and have them say, “Yeah, I want to be part of this exclusive club.” [06:44]
- How to invite people to put themselves into the shoes of where they want to be so they can actually “feel” it [08:57]
- One of the main reasons why people don’t buy [10:19]
- Why you are not just buying the product, but also you’re buying into the promise and the positioning of the promise, which is actually super appealing [13:28]
- How to create a community of your buyers so that they are able to discuss product and service that you’re giving them and cultivate a sense of community which they’ll be excited to invite others into [15:07]
- How to anchor your pricing so that it’s appealing to your target audience and also makes sense for your business model [17:30]
My Top 5 Secrets To Get To More YES’es – Learn the secrets that’ll give you the clarity and confidence to get to more YES’es and create a waitlist of dream clients in your coaching, consulting or expert service business. Grab your free copy now.
Join Sales Mastery Society
If you’re done with putting things off and desire to master sales today so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sales Mastery Society and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies