If you’ve been listening to other episodes, you know that I really do believe that selling and sales can actually be fun, easy and exciting. I never thought in a million years that I would ever feel this way, because when I first started to sell, I dreaded it. I hated it. I ran away from it. So if you’re anything like me, you want to stay tuned because we’re diving in deep about five key things that I believe that you need to have in place in order to make sure that your sales mindset game is on point.
In this episode, we’re talking all about sales mindset and exactly what it is that you need in order to be able to win at this game of sales. Now, sales strategies are important. Don’t get me wrong. But they’re only really about 20% of your ultimate success. The other 80% probably even more than that is really all what goes on inside your head. It’s inside your heart and inside of you.
- Selling is not about lying. If you’re trying to convince people, it typically means you don’t believe in the product or service that you’re trying to sell.
- I always like to take the shortcut. I always like to take the proven path from somebody else that has already walked the path ahead of me.
- When we do the right thing by the people that we’re serving, we actually end up winning even more. And in order to do that, sometimes you have to turn down a sale.
- Really understand what it is and what it takes for you to be confident in your own abilities to produce the results and transformation that you’re promising to your customers. [Tweet This]
- Continue to move forward knowing that your success is inevitable, assuming that that is the case and expecting it. [Tweet This]
- Find someone to serve every single day and serve the heck out of them. [Tweet This]
- What you need to do to be confident in your sales [02:17]
- There is always enough to go around, even in a highly competitive market [07:16]
- The sales mindset you need to master so that your success is inevitable [14:30]
- Don’t take things personally in sales, especially around the “Nos” [18:10]
- Why you need to keep on serving and why you may need to turn down sales in order to win [21:23]
Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show. (Link to the podcast page
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies
Instagram: @susanmcvea (link to: www.instagram.com/susanmcvea)