If you are struggling to sell, perhaps you’re over complicating things. I know that it happens for a lot of my clients. You’re making things harder than they need to be.
In today’s episode, I’m breaking down super simply, the two critical pieces that you actually need to have in place regardless of whether you’re selling a product or service.
- It really doesn’t matter what you’re selling. You need something to sell and you need somebody to buy it and that’s it.
- You can’t simply just build it and hope that they will come. Because even if you have a buyer, if you are not clear, they are not going to buy just simply because you’ve made the offer or you have it available.
- You need to have the offer, but you also need to make sure that your messaging, your marketing, your positioning, how you’ve described it or you’re explaining that in your communication really makes sense for your buyer.
- Don’t go for clever. Go for clear. Because if you are clear, it’s much easier for people to know what they’re buying. [Tweet This]
- When it comes to your offer, it’s about the transformation. It’s about what is the end result and what is the benefit of the benefit. [Tweet This]
- Do you have enough buyers such that your metrics will provide the results that you need to see in your business? [Tweet This]
- The TWO critical pieces you need in order to sell [02:23]
- The most important thing you need to keep in mind when you are creating your offer [05:11]
- How to communicate the transformation, the end result of what you’re selling to your buyers [07:02]
- How to identify which of the two critical pieces you are missing right now [09:00]
- How I started making sales after tweaked my offer based on what my community wanted [12:25]
- How to do an audit of your current offer and how to tweak it to get more sales [15:25]
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies