I’m sharing the biggest lessons I’ve learned since starting my business. I’m sure there are still many more to come. This is just the tip of the iceberg for all of the different things I’ve been able to learn in this crazy journey called entrepreneurship.
In this episode, I’ll share the top 7 lessons I learned. Some lessons may be unexpected, some may surprise you and some may even allow you a sigh of relief. You’re not alone in this as we all go through similar experiences in entrepreneurship.
This is going to be a really good one.
- It’s better to slow down to speed up because we don’t want to have to spend a lot of time having to duplicate efforts and to redo things over and over again. We do this in order to get all of the pieces together and make sure that we are doing things, as much as possible, with excellence and without waiting for perfection.
- You don’t necessarily have to do all the things all at once. If I give myself enough space and time to do the things that I need to do, and I really think about what I need in my business. Whether or not that’s me or somebody else in my business that needs to do it, anything is possible. Anything can be done.
- The right people will stand by you. They will challenge you for sure. It’s not about having a whole bunch of people surround you. It’s about having the right people who know your intentions, your heart, what type of person you are, and your area – how genius you are at the thing that you do.
- Why you need to slow down to speed up [01:33]
- What to do when it’s a whole lot easier to say yes to everything and how to set boundaries [05:00]
- Progress over perfection. Always [09:35]
- You can do anything but it doesn’t mean that you have to do anything or everything [12:04]
- Why you don’t need to explain yourself to the right people [22:45]
- How to protect your energy, recharge and refuel [21:31]
- The most obvious and important lesson I learned since starting my business! [24:39]
- What to do to get results faster [27:47]
Resources to Help You Master The Sales Game!
They are the perfect companion to my Master The Sales Game podcast, so you can take the next step to getting more of those sales 😊
- Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
- Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
- 6-Figure Blueprint – With this blueprint, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Make those $10K+ income months a reality and leave the struggle, overwhelm and burnout behind. Grab your free copy now.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: