When I first started selling my own services in the online space, it left me with a giant question mark. I wondered, how do you pick your value? How do you pick a price? All of these thoughts suddenly came up. I never had experienced any of these before, even when I was successfully selling through my entire corporate career.
If you are struggling to figure out the value of what you offer and how to communicate it to your audience, or maybe you are thinking about changing your prices and this whole idea makes you want to feel like you just want to curl up in a ball because you have no more left to give, you need to listen to this podcast episode.
- Value is relative and value is subjective. There is a way where you are able to actually articulate your value, own it and understand it enough so that you can relate it to the price of your offer.
- Value is relative.Who is your value related to? Somebody is going to find you invaluable, meaning you are worth more than anything else that they could possibly find in the universe. They are seeking you. They are looking for you.
- When you don’t understand your own value, it’s because you’re downplaying the results that you provide and have seen.
- When you understand who it is you’re supposed to be talking to, what you need to say and more importantly what they need to say to you for you to be able to keep going in that conversation, then you never have to worry about not having a business. [Tweet This]
- Your value is based on your ability to show your clients how to get the results. [Tweet This]
- Why your superpower and your value are directly related [03:00]
- The reason why you don’t have clarity around your value is because of fear and how to stop worrying [07:05]
- How to get clear the outcome that you deliver to your clients [09:46]
- What to do when your clients are not getting results and why this may be happening [15:23]
- Why you seem to be struggling with your pricing and how to recognize your value [18:40]
6-Figure Blueprint: Finally Say “I’m Fully Booked” – With this mind map, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Grab your free copy now.
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies