Have you ever had a sales conversation and you’re wondering why the heck aren’t they actually just going ahead and saying yes when you know that you can in fact help them. You’re getting frustrated and struggling because you don’t know what you’re missing in your sales process to actually help them to go over that finish line, to cross the line to finally saying yes. Instead of being on the fence, or worse yet, you know that you can help them, but they don’t see how.
In this episode, we’re talking all about the top three reasons why buyers actually say no and don’t buy the thing that actually could help solve their problem and get them the solution that they’re desperately seeking (which is you!) and how you can actually get them to say yes instead.
- When you have that kind of magic secret sauce for your true ideal clients, it is really going to be magnetic. It is something where they’d go, “I want that. Gosh, I didn’t even realize that that was something that I’d been looking for, but I desperately need and I want it.”
- Your customers have to trust that you have a high level of expertise and credibility around being able to do what it is that can actually help them the most.
- Understand the critical piece of tapping into all of our emotions on why we can’t do something and inviting them to think about a different opportunity, inviting them to consider a different option to what they think is the solution. The more open you can be in that conversation, the quicker you can invite them into that opportunity.
- The most critical factor is that they trust that what you say is actually true. They trust that you have a high level of expertise and credibility around being able to help them the most. [Tweet This]
- Actually you get fabulous results. You just downplayed it because you’re so used to getting that level of result with the people you serve, that you don’t even realize how wonderful it is. [Tweet This]
- The more you can make them feel like you’re speaking to them, that this is exactly what they need, this is exactly the time for them to do this, the easier it is going to be for them to SAY YES. [Tweet This]
- This is the most critical thing you need to have beyond the know, like and trust factor. [02:41]
- How we rationalize our purchases. [03:06]
- Having the confidence in knowing that what you do will work for your clients and how you may be downplaying the results you get for them. [04:15]
- Pay attention to this if you’re selling high ticket, higher priced programs, services done for you services where there’s a high level of expertise that is required. [07:10]
- Quick recap on the top three reasons why buyers say no [11:02]
Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies
Instagram: @susanmcvea (link to: www.instagram.com/susanmcvea)