Have you ever been on a sales call, a sales conversation, in a sales meeting or presentation and you hear the dreaded, I can’t afford it? Or even worse, they ask you up front for any discounts, price reductions, ways that they could get your services for cheaper. In this episode, we’re going to be diving in deep around discounts and why I don’t believe that you need to discount your prices or your services or programs or products in order to be able to get the deal. And what you can do instead so that you can sell with ease.
- The number one issue that you’re facing if you find yourself giving lots of discounts in your business today, is that you have a positioning problem, NOT a pricing problem.
- You need to find customers and potential customers that have an urgent need where your service provides the exact solution that they’re looking for right now.
- That magic combination of your own confidence, the value in what it is that you deliver, as well as the perfect prospect who understands what it is that you’re providing to them and is willing to pay. When you have that magical trio, you are able to sell confidently and easily and hear those yeses consistently without having to discount is a very real factor of the sales process.
- When people are asking for discounts, you have a positioning problem, not a pricing problem. [Tweet This]
- Find customers and potential customers that have an urgent need where your service provides the exact solution that they’re looking for RIGHT NOW.
- You need to be able to engage as the leader in the conversation to be able to say, here’s what it looks like to work with me and to exert your expertise right from the get go.
- Why you do not want to position yourself as the discount service provider [01:38]
- The problem you have is NOT a pricing problem. There is nothing wrong with your price! [02:50]
- How to position yourself as a high-level expert with the right price to match [04:32]
- How to get clear on the value you provide and get people to buy at all costs [05:35]
- How to identify your client’s TOP NEED [06:41]
- What to do when others are challenging you on your price [12:13]
- Stepping up and showing your sales leadership [12:58]
Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/successfulsalesstrategies
Instagram: @susanmcvea (link to: www.instagram.com/susanmcvea)