Behind the dreaded “I can’t afford it”, the next most popular question I get asked is “what should I charge?” Do you feel like you’re doing everything right, your packages and products are incredible, but price is still a topic that scares you or confuses you?
Maybe price is an area that you are still a little bit uncertain about but you still want to master the art of how pricing works so that you can make sure that the things that you worked so hard to produce, to create and to put out there in the world is actually going to sell.
Let me help you find the exact pricing strategies that will help you sell more of your products and services. Pricing is both art and science!
In today’s episode we talk about the three biggest pricing mistakes, regardless of whether or not you’re selling products or services.
- You’re using the wrong price for your sales strategy!
- When you use the wrong price for the wrong sales strategy,and they’re incongruent that it’s going to be a lot harder for you to be able to achieve your income goals.
- When you choose a pricing strategy that doesn’t fit your market, it’s like beating your head against a brick wall.
- Value is influenced by your buyer’s perception.
- A confused mind does not buy.
- All three combined make the biggest mistake.
- Exclusive Training [01:30]
- Mistake Number #1 [02:53]
- Real world example #1 [03:23]
- High or Low? The million dollar question of what to price to sell [05:12] (Available on: https://www.susanmcvea.com/s1ep48)
- Mistake Number #2 [08:17]
- Real world example #2 [08:40]
- Mistake Number #3 – It is all about value [12:55] (Available on: https://www.susanmcvea.com/s1ep29 )
- Identify whether or not you have fallen into one of these three big mistakes [17:17]
Be sure to tag me on social @susanmcvea and share your story with me!
Need to figure out your pricing so your programs sell like hot cakes?
Grab my exclusive step by step training perfect for both services AND products using my Goldilocks pricing framework.
Never again wonder how to price your programs without worrying about whether or not your peeps can afford it.
👉🏼 instant access you can complete in a few short hours! https://susanmcvea.com/priceyourprograms
Sales Mastery Society: Join my exclusive inner circle of ambitious, driven entrepreneurs wanting to master their sales, create more impact and help more people with their business. Learn more about my 4 step framework and repeatable sales system that helps you attract, convert and retain more clients over here. 👉🏼 www.salesmasterysociety.com
Resources to Help You Master The Sales Game!
They are the perfect companion to my Master The Sales Game podcast, so you can take the next step to getting more of those sales 😊
- Selling to Her – grab my quick assessment to figure out how well you’re currently selling to women as well as how to get my help to close the gaps! Grab your copy now.
- 6-Figure Blueprint – With this blueprint, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Make those $10K+ income months a reality and leave the struggle, overwhelm and burnout behind. Grab your free copy now.
- Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
- Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: