- You are going to hear more “no” than “yes”. That is the nature of the business that we are in.
- You need to prepare for no so you can get to the yes.
- Rejection is your personal experience.
- You don’t have to feel rejected, you choose to feel rejected.
- Preparation is key. If you expect something, you’ll be prepared.
- What are you making rejection mean about yourself?
- Redirect yourself and reframe yourself.
- Remember: It is not about you.
- Focus on abundance, focus on all the opportunities available to you.
- You’re doing great things in the world, rejection is part of the picture but you don’t have to feel down about it.
- What I know about the business of sales [01:00]
- The first thing you must know about rejection [01:44]
- The #1st strategy to deal with sales rejection [03:59]
- The #2nd strategy to deal with sales rejection [06:50]
- The #3rd strategy to deal with sales rejection [08:33]
- The #4th strategy to deal with sales rejection [10:01]
- The #5th strategy to deal with sales rejection [13:19]
- A Mini-course to help you increase your leads and sales [16:15]
- Don’t feel bad about all of this – A quick reminder of the steps and strategies to shift your mindset [18:09]
- In case you need more help [20:08]
Also, take a look at related episodes and resources I mentioned to help you 🎙️ Listen Now:
Episode 92 – How to Successfully Pre-sell Your Offer Without Complicated Strategies
Episode 68: 5 Essential Keys To Creating Your Irresistible Offer
Do you need a consistent flow of potential clients and leads? Grab this mini-course now!
Before you spend more hours on any social media platform, make sure you know how to generate consistent leads on demand. Don’t get trapped spending hours with little to show for your efforts or talking to tire kickers who have no intention to buy from you! In 5 days you’ll know exactly what you’re offering, who your best buyer is and what they are actually buying so you can create a never ending supply of leads who turn into buyers and raving fans for your business.
The best part? You can grab yours for a limited time only $7 instead of $97! 💥www.susanmcvea.com/consistentleads
Sales Mastery Society™: Want to close $25K+ deals just like my clients? Join my exclusive inner circle of ambitious, driven entrepreneurs wanting to master their sales, create more impact and help more people with their business. Learn more about my 4 step framework and repeatable sales system that helps you attract, convert and retain more clients over here. 👉🏼 www.salesmasterysociety.com
Resources to Help You Master The Sales Game!
They are the perfect companion to my Master The Sales Game podcast, so you can take the next step to getting more of those sales 😊
- Selling to Her – grab my quick assessment to figure out how well you’re currently selling to women as well as how to get my help to close the gaps! Grab your copy now.
- 6-Figure Blueprint – With this blueprint, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Make those $10K+ income months a reality and leave the struggle, overwhelm and burnout behind. Grab your free copy now.
- Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
- Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: