In today’s episode we’ll talk about the three different types of leads for your business and why it’s important that you don’t approach them in exactly the same way and understand the differences to see more strategies, more customers and more sales coming. This episode will be very specific and related to the generation of leads for your possible, probable and already customer. Let’s dissect the different types of leads and how they can help your business.
- Hot leads are usually the smallest percentage of your market.
- You’re going to have about 3% of the total number of people that you are talking to about your products and services that are in this hot category
- Hot leads or hot deals are ones that are about to imminently close, that person is ready to buy
- Your customers are actively seeking for a solution that will solve the problem that they are struggling with.
- Just because people are not yet ready to buy, that’s not a bad thing.
- Warm is better than cold because warm people have self identified in some way. They have said “I’m interested”.
- The sales game is a long game.
- If you missed our previous episode where we talked about why lead generation is actually a sales problem, it is available at: https://www.susanmcvea.com/s1ep49 [01:03]
- The Hot Leads – Understanding the Concept Behind It [01:29]
- Things to think about [03:03]
- Warm leads are people who now know about you [04:55]
- Warm is better than cold [05:55]
- How do you identify people who are in your warm market? [06:24]
- The cold leads [11:35]
- The whole sales funnel approach [15:41]
- Consistent Leads – A Mini Course to Improve Your Business Leads! [17:19]
Need consistent leads?
Before you spend more hours on any social media platform, make sure you know how to generate consistent leads on demand. Don’t get trapped spending hours with little to show for your efforts or talking to tire kickers who have no intention to buy from you! In 5 days you’ll know exactly what you’re offering, who your best buyer is and what they are actually buying so you can create a never ending supply of leads.
The best part? You can grab yours for a limited time only $7! 💥www.susanmcvea.com/consistentleads
Sales Mastery Society: Join my exclusive inner circle of ambitious, driven entrepreneurs wanting to master their sales, create more impact and help more people with their business. Learn more about my 4 step framework and repeatable sales system that helps you attract, convert and retain more clients over here. 👉🏼 www.salesmasterysociety.com
Resources to Help You Master The Sales Game!
They are the perfect companion to my Master The Sales Game podcast, so you can take the next step to getting more of those sales 😊
- Selling to Her – grab my quick assessment to figure out how well you’re currently selling to women as well as how to get my help to close the gaps! Grab your copy now.
- 6-Figure Blueprint – With this blueprint, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Make those $10K+ income months a reality and leave the struggle, overwhelm and burnout behind. Grab your free copy now.
- Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
- Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: