- To be a person of value is somebody who delivers consistent content to the world and is solving a real problem.
- What people want is you living in your zone of fire.
- Get 1% better every day.
- Everybody has good days and bad days and days in the middle. Bad times will pass and good times will come with inspiration and motivation.
- It may not seem like much right now, but all these little improvements every day of the week, every day of the month, every day of the year are going to add up to massive success overall.
- There’s always something coming over the horizon.
- What was involved in getting his latest book traditionally published?
- What does it mean to live a life of value and to be a person of value? [04:54]
- Where do people usually get stuck? [06:23]
- Don’t be a pale, weak imitation of yourself. [08:56]
- Behind the scenes of Common Path to Uncommon Success. [09:21]
- How to get 1% better every day. [11:51]
- The mindsets behind potentially being the first mover and having that first mover advantage on something new to market. [14:58]
- If you really want to have the first mover advantage. [16:00]
- How to get the new book by John Lee Dumas for free. [17:15]
Enter to win 1 of 5 copies of JLD’s new book “The Common Path to Uncommon Success” ➡️ www.susanmcvea.com/giveaway for full details and rules. Only valid March 23 2021 6 am PST through March 29 2021 midnight PST, 19 years of age +, resident of North America (excluding Quebec).
Get the New Book by John Lee Dumas and learn even more about The Common Path to Uncommon Success!
Get your own copy here! 👉🏼 http://uncommonsuccessbook.com
Need consistent leads?
Before you spend more hours on any social media platform, make sure you know how to generate consistent leads on demand. Don’t get trapped spending hours with little to show for your efforts or talking to tire kickers who have no intention to buy from you! In 5 days you’ll know exactly what you’re offering, who your best buyer is and what they are actually buying so you can create a never ending supply of leads.
The best part? You can grab yours for a limited time only $7 instead of $97! 💥www.susanmcvea.com/consistentleads
Sales Mastery Society: Want to close $2,000 – $800,000 contracts just like my clients? Join my exclusive inner circle of ambitious, driven entrepreneurs wanting to master their sales, create more impact and help more people with their business. My framework and repeatable sales system helps you attract, convert and retain more clients. 👉🏼 www.salesmasterysociety.com
Resources to Help You Master The Sales Game!
They are the perfect companion to my Master The Sales Game podcast, so you can take the next step to getting more of those sales 😊
- Selling to Her – grab my quick assessment to figure out how well you’re currently selling to women as well as how to get my help to close the gaps! Grab your copy now.
- 6-Figure Blueprint – With this blueprint, learn the 3 simple proven ways to get calls booked so you can generate clients on demand! Make those $10K+ income months a reality and leave the struggle, overwhelm and burnout behind. Grab your free copy now.
- Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” – Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
- Top 5 Secrets To More YES’es – Get the exact same secrets I’ve only shared with my premium VIP 1:1 clients paying multiple 5 figures. Learn how to turn connections into conversations and conversations into a waitlist of dream clients. Grab your very own copy and start hearing more YES’es on your sales calls.
Join Sell With More Ease:
If you’re done with wasting time on tire kickers and desire to increase the closing rate on your sales calls and get your dream clients to work with you so that you can grow and scale your business faster than you ever have, click here to join the waitlist for Sell With More Ease and be the first to know when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: